The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE), Pune, is an autonomous body recognised under the Maharashtra Act of 1965. MSBSHSE conducts the exam twice a year. Approximately 1,400,000 students appear for the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) exam and 1,700,000 for Secondary School Certificate (SSC) every year.
Class 8 exams are essential for students as these final exams are responsible for laying a foundation for higher studies. To score high marks in this exam, students should familiarise themselves with the syllabus, question paper pattern, weightage of marks for each section, essential topics, etc. To free themselves from stress and anxiety, they should plan their studies strategically. By doing so, they can revise all the subjects every week.
Class 8 is crucial for students to get promoted to the next class. Students should start their Class 8 exam preparation as early as possible. They should begin by going through the syllabus, then solving the previous years’ papers, sample papers, etc. Textbooks are considered a vital resource for exam preparation, so they should be thorough with their respective subject wise books. Students of the Maharashtra Board can clear their doubts by referring to their 8th standard English book Maharashtra board pdf. Students should aim to get good marks in their Class 8 exam to get promoted to the next standard. The learnings of Class 8 will help them in Class 9 and 10.
This article has provided tips to help Maharashtra Board students effectively prepare for the Class 8 exam.
10 Tips to Score Good Marks in Maharashtra Board Class 8 Exam
- Students should begin their exam preparation by going through the prescribed syllabus. The syllabus covers the complete course structure, duration of each chapter, and topics and sub-topics.
- While preparing for their exam, students should make a proper study plan. Having an appropriate study plan will help them give equal attention to all the subjects.
- After revising the syllabus, students should solve the previous years’ question papers. By solving the last years’ question papers, they will understand the exact question paper pattern, marking scheme, important topics, and types of questions asked.
- Along with last years’ papers, students should also solve sample papers available for each subject. Sample papers are prepared as per the syllabus and according to the question paper pattern.
- Students should manage their time correctly to finish the final question paper on time. It will help them to reduce their last-minute stress and anxiety.
- While revising the concepts, students should develop a habit of writing answers. This writing habit will help in subjects like mathematics and social science questions. It makes the process of learning these subjects easier.
- Make it a habit of writing down the notes of important topics and concepts of each chapter subject wise. These notes will help quickly revise the concepts before the exam.
- To clear their doubts, they can take the help of their respective subject wise textbooks. Textbooks explain every concept in detail with suitable examples and activities. It also provides exercise questions at the end of each chapter.
- To score good marks in their exam, students should effectively prepare for their exams. The result of Class 8 is considered to be crucial to getting promoted to Class 9.
- Students can excel in their Class 8 exam by going through the tips mentioned above. During this stage, they also prepare themselves for Class 9. The concepts they learn in standard 8 are the basics they will study in detail in the following standard.
So, students should take Class 8 seriously, as the basics they will learn will help them when they are promoted to the higher classes. Maharashtra Board students can get their exam related study materials from their official website. They even access class wise textbooks, such as Maharashtra State Board 11th Maths book pdf, on their board website.